LOCATION: Summit Arena, The Monument - Rapid City, SD
DEADLINE: August 4, 2021
$300 for 3 days. BHPW vendors will not receive weekend passes, the area will not be charging for entry. A completed application and full payment of $300 must be post marked d by August 4, 2021, for a reserved vendor space.
Walk ins are welcome upon space availability. Walk-ins must pay entire fee and late fee immediately. No exceptions. Applications accepted on a first come first served bases. BHPWA reserves the right to refuse booth space to anyone.
Exhibitors will receive a 10'X10' booth, one table & two chairs. 10 x 10 canopies are allowed in the Main Arena.
The BHPW board will assign display areas according to receipt of applications and fees. Prime locations are given in order of date of application.
If you currently hold a SD sales tax license, please display it in your booth. Otherwise forms will be provided at registration.
• Native Vendor preference (copy of CIB – due at time of check in) deadline September 4, 2021.
• No imported products
• All work must be for sale.
• No sacred pipes may be displayed
• No eagle feathers or parts from endangered species may be offered for sale.
• Booths must be manned throughout hours of operation and all table covers must be flame retardant.
• No Toy Guns allowed.
• Vendors not having a SD sales tax license will be provided a packet to collect SD sales tax.
• Native Vendors, Fine Arts and Craft,
Non-profit organizations, Commercial vendors and Artists may apply.
• Photos and descriptions must be sent of products to be sold, unless you are a previous established vendor.
NO EARY ENTRY: Check-in / Booth Set-up: Friday: Oct. 8th at 1:00 pm – Located across from the Civic Center Main Ticket Sales Booth
Friday 5:00 pm – 11:00 pm
Saturday 11:00 am – 11:00 pm
Sunday 11:00 am – 6:00 pm
Limited security will be provided during market hours and the building will be secured after hours.